THE NEXT TIME YOU’RE HIRING SALES TALENT, GREATLY IMPROVE THE ODDS FOR SUCCESS …
Visuforce combines a sales recruitment and on-boarding service for new sales hires. In addition to providing a sourcing and pre-screening service, the candidate and the employer is supplied with an Onboarding toolkit, with an 8 week ramp-up plan. This greatly accelerates early success and attracts coachable salespeople. (Our background over 30 years gives us the know-how to do this – see Background below)
Clients use us for these reasons:
- We do face-to-face interviews with all candidates. (Unfortunately, many recruitment agencies have stopped this invaluable practice).
- We attract coachable candidates, who are committed to self-improvement.
- Because of our background, we get role definitions very accurate and help the client to identify the (always) few critical skills that will be needed for a role.
- The candidate and the employer is supplied with an Onboarding toolkit, with an 8 week ramp-up plan. This greatly accelerates early success and attracts coachable salespeople.
- Sales Role Definition
- Candidate Sourcing
- Candidate Screening – by Telephone & Face-to-Face
- Setting up Candidate Interviews with Employer
- Final selection
Sales Induction & Onboarding Package
(Based on our proprietary Sales Success Plan®)
- Onboarding Toolkit for the Candidate and the Employer
- 8 Week Onboarding Plan & Milestones
- Half-day on-boarding / Induction session.
We started life as part of a U.S. training and consulting group that has trained over 10,000 sales teams across the world. During that time, we on-boarded thousands of new sales hires, both for Inside and field sales. This has given us the skills to attract and screen sales candidates on behalf of clients and to accelerate a successful on-boarding and induction plan. We also have considerable expertise in sales process systems, and have helped many companies to put better reporting and review processes in place. These best practices are included in the above on-boarding toolkit.
What our Customers say:
We use Visuforce for all our new sales hires because they give each person a plan for success and they give the managers the tools to support and engage the sales team in continuous improvement. Alan Mulcahy, Head of Sales, Energia.
We increased sales in our US market by 300% in just 3 months using the Visuforce onboarding and training approach for our new hires. Jacqueline Draper, International Sales & Marketing Manager, Equilume. Co Kildare.
Over the past decade, hundreds of our new sales hires and sales managers have been developed using the Visuforce approach and the the benefits continue to show in sustained sales performance and results. John Weeks, Chairman, Mintel.
Visuforce offers a worldclass approach for hiring and developing sales and sales management talent. Peter Brady, CEO, InvoiceFair, Dublin.
We have been using the Visuforce approach very successsfully for a number of years. Barry Sinnott, Executive Manager, Brokerage, Irish Life. Dublin.
The Visuforce approach is a win-win for the sales team and the manager. James Healy, Sales Director, Marco, Dublin 18.
As a manager, Visuforce has given me the tools to manage a global sales team, without needing to micromanage performance. Michael Connolly, Global Business Development Director, Connolly’s Red Mills. Co Kilkenny.
The Visuforce approach gets a high level of engagement from both managers and the sales teams. It’s practical and effective. Greg Brennan, CEO, Brennan & Co Dublin.